Multibis (Singapore) Pte Ltd was established in Singapore in 1978. The company initially started as a distribution company for textile dyes and chemicals and over a period of time, has diversified into various other business verticals. Today, the company has business interests in manufacturing & distribution in 6 major business verticals, namely:
- Dyes, Dye Intermediates, Auxiliaries, & Pigments
- Chemicals – Agrochemicals, General Chemicals & Speciality Chemicals
- Food Ingredients
- Specialized Yarns
- Power Backup & Solar Solutions
Over the last several years, Multibis has built an impressive network of business associates and partners across the world. The company firmly believes in developing long-term business relationships with its suppliers, customers, and business associates. This has only been possible through its commitment to conducting business with honesty & integrity, delivering quality products and providing outstanding service.
With a proven track record and decades of expertise, Multibis is led by an experienced board of management in all six business verticals. Over the years, the company has evolved through its ability to adapt to changing business needs and continues to develop new business opportunities that benefit all the parties involved.
Multibis’ strengths include:
- Well respected company in Singapore since 1978 with a high standard of business ethics
- Excellent financial track record and capabilities
- Strong partnerships withits suppliers & customers, many of which are exclusive arrangements
- Global sourcing capabilities & wide distribution network with offices in Benin, China, Costa Rica, Dubai, Ghana, India, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, and Togo
- Proven business model linking manufacturers (suppliers) directly to the end user (customers)